If you’re an accomplished IT Network Engineer with experience of designing high-spec, business critical network installations—we have an exciting opportunity you might want to take a closer look at.
DBpixelhouse are a forward-thinking tech company providing services to the events industry at exhibitions, corporate and sporting events. As the Lead Network Engineer, you will be responsible for designing temporary network installations as well as having overall responsibility for the event networks sector of DBpixelhouse.
Duties will include:
- Designing and executing business critical networks for our clients.
- Developing a strategic plan for the growth of the networks sector.
- Managing a team of in-house and freelance technicians during pre-production and delivery.
- Identifying new technology to help DBpixelhouse meet current and future business needs.
- Embracing best-practice project management methods to ensure we consistently deliver high-quality service.
DBpixelhouse are a people-first business, we’re built on the principle of employing highly motivated people who are passionate about what they do. In addition to this unnegotiable criterion, we’d love to find somebody who ticks these boxes too:
- Degree in IT/computer science or relevant field.
- Proven track record in project management.
- Experience in network installations.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in IT networks.
- Have strong leadership and motivational ability.
To apply for the role of Lead Network Engineer and become a key part of the DBpixelhouse family, please send your CV with covering letter to email@example.com