If you’re a go-getting marketing student, looking to launch your career in an innovative, technology-lead business—our vacancy for a full-time Marketing Intern should appeal to you. DBpixelhouse are one of the leading suppliers of event technology to the global events market, a business which is founded on the principle of continuous innovation and growth, whilst delivering the highest levels of customer service and industry expertise.
Working alongside the Marketing Manager, you will adopt a creative and innovative approach to marketing DBpixelhouse to current and prospective clients. You will have creative flair and be driven to produce excellent marketing materials which help DBpixelhouse stand out in the marketplace. You should be an excellent communicator, proficient at liaising with colleagues and clients on all levels. The role will be based at our Tewkesbury design and innovation centre—but will periodically require travelling to events in the UK and Europe.
- Email marketing to customers and prospective customers.
- Creation of sales rate cards and tender documents.
- Regular updates of social media channels.
- Updating website.
- Writing news stories, case studies and product specification sheets.
- Creating purchase orders and tracking marketing expenditure.
- Collating marketing data for monthly reporting to the management team.
- Producing ad-hoc artwork.
- Visiting events to create marketing content.
- Organising DBpixelhouse marketing events and demo days, both on and off site.
Desirable skills & attributes
- Experience in a marketing role, preferably within the events industry, or currently studying a related degree at university.
- Experience of maintaining websites.
- Strong skills in MS Office, Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop).
- An interest in technology.
- Creative thinking, with the ability to problem solve.
- Well organised and methodical, with a fine attention to detail.
- Experience of email marketing, using platforms such as Mail Chimp, Campaign Monitor, etc.
- An understanding of Google Analytics.
- Creative writing skills.
- An outstanding communicator, both verbally and written.
- Experience at B2B marketing.
- Full UK passport and driving licence.
This is an excellent opportunity to further your marketing career within a growth business, committed to employee development, in an exciting industry. You may have the opportunity to travel around the globe and experience some of the most unique and exciting shows the live events industry has to offer. If you’re successful, we promise you this: no two work days will ever be the same!
To apply please send a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org