We have an exciting opportunity available for an enthusiastic AV technician to join our team. Experience is not essential, as the successful candidate will receive receive full training. We are looking for somebody who is passionate about technology with a fine attention to detail and driven by providing an excellent level of customer service.
DBpixelhouse supplies and installs AV technology, production services and digital content to exhibition trade show events. We are based in Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire, but we provide interactive tech solutions to companies of varying sizes across around the world. We are one of the largest AV & IT suppliers in Europe and we’re still experiencing rapid growth. The principal purpose of our onsite-workshop tech vacancy is to prepare kit within the workshop and to install, operate and de-rig the equipment on site.
The position works on an annualised hour’s contract, and you will work shifts to cover workloads. Working late evenings, mornings, weekends and away from home for periods up to 10 days is a requirement for this position. In this role you will report to the workshop manager and the position is based from our Cotswold Production Studio in Tewkesbury. You will also be required to work onsite in the UK and abroad. Full training on and off site will be provided for your development.
- Accurate preparation and stock recording of audio-visual equipment inbound, outbound and on location.
- Onsite client support, operation, installation, and de-rig of audio-visual equipment.
- Assisting and training clients in the use of equipment.
- Adhere to all documented Workshop procedures, maintaining efficient processes for equipment preparation and return of the equipment within the workshop.
- Continuously develop own understanding of DBpixelhouse equipment and take ownership of you own skill development.
- Maintain safe working environment in accordance with Health and Safety regulations and any additional procedures required by DB Systems both on-site and at the DB Systems premises.
Key Personal Attributes:
- Minimum age of 21 with full driving license.
- Full current passport
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Proactive, flexible, can do approach.
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines unsupervised on a day to day basis.
- IT literate with knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.