Our skilled production team can offer storyboarding, filming, editing, motion graphics, animation and visual effects. From pre-event planning to production, we create and stream dynamic content for event communities across the globe, extending the reach of your event brand from on-site presence to studio development. DB Creative is here to ignite your brand and take you to the next level.
Exhibition & Event Solutions
Exhibitions and Events Specialists
DB supplies innovative audio visual and IT equipment solutions, combined with trusted, friendly services for all sizes of events in the UK, Europe and Worldwide.
The Complete Exhibition & Event Solution
AV Equipment for Exhibitions
With more than 35,000 items of equipment for hire, DB are one of the largest suppliers to European Trade shows. Equipment includes the latest LED walls, touch screens, monitors, screens, computers, networking and PA equipment. Our scale means we have all types and quantities of AV equipment needed for any project or event, large or small.
Whether your requirement is for a few screens at the NEC or a complete solution for a global 350 booth trade show in Japan, we have the people and the equipment to help you.
Got an idea you would like to investigate? Please call us, we’d be very happy to help.
Conference AV Equipment
DB has been supplying conference AV equipment since our inception in 1994. We support a wide a range of customers from exhibition seminars with 30 people up to 5000 people auditoriums and everything in-between.
Our extensive inventory includes audio, lighting, large format displays, network infrastructure and streamed content production to reach your wider audience.
Our experienced creative & technical team will work alongside you, to manage, produce and deliver your event.
AV & IT Rental Solutions & Internet Services for Venues
If you are looking for a reliable and flexible partner to support your AV needs, we have a hugely experienced and friendly team to assist.
Our core services for venues are AV & IT rental solutions and internet services.
We specialise in maintaining existing infrastructure whilst providing our customers with the knowledge and equipment to upscale your events both on a temporary or permanent basis.
Live Event Support
We’ve got experts to help you plan, budget, manage, produce and deliver your event to exceptional standards.
Why work with us?
Creative Technical Solutions
If you’re looking to bring a concept or creative idea to life with tech consult our technical team who have the expertise and knowledge to design innovative cutting-edge solutions. Be it AV&IT, event connectivity or show production we have got the skills and experience to make it happen.
Dedicated Client Support
Excellent Relationships are the bedrock of all our work. A dedicated technical account manager will work with you to fully understand your event aspirations, they’ll help you find the best AV or virtual production solution for your event.
Expert Installation, event support & production
With over 25 years of full-service delivery our industry leading crew will ensure you can focus on your audience while we deal with all aspects of installation and maintenance of your event Tech.
Cutting Edge Technology
With a huge rental inventory of event technology we have the kit you need to create attention grabbing engagement for your visitors.
Interested in rental only – please contact us here
Let's work together
Questions & Answers
- What services do you offer?We offer AV integration for indoor & outdoor spaces, either on a rental basis or sale for the uk, Europe and globally.
- What is an Official / Preferred supplier?An official / preferred supplier are the contractor chosen by the organiser to look after all Audio Visual requirements for the show.
- What is a service charge?Our full service covers pre-show administration, delivery to your booth, full installation, case storage, daily switch on & off, dismantle & pack up. Technical assistance on site is available 09:00 – 18:00 daily.
- Is there a restriction to length of hire?Our aim to provide the best solution for the length of hire required. Your dedicated account manager will work with you to assess whether it is a rental or a sale project. We provide anything from a one day hire to a 2 year roadshow.
- What is a damage waiver?Covers against damage and theft, see our T&C’s (Does NOT include tablets). We’re happy to remove this providing you can send us your insurance details covering our equipment whilst onsite.
- Do you offer permanent installs?Yes, please get in contact to discuss your requirements (Case Studies available on request).
- What equipment do you stock?We have a large inventory of equipment, with 55,000 items ranging from PA systems, interactive large format displays and everything in between.
- What LED do you offer?We offer a wide range of LED from our Ultra high def 1.5mm, 2.6mm and through to 3.9mm which is perfect for LED banners. This is not limited to indoor alone as we can supply a range of outdoor LED.
- What do your rental screens come with?All of our screens come with wall brackets and a 2 metre HDMI cable. You will need to hire a laptop or media player to display your own content if you do not already have one.
- Can I mount my screen onto any wall?As long as you have a reinforced wall we can mount the screen to it. If this is at an exhibition hall please check with your stand contractor.