A live event is real life face-to-face engagement in a venue or outdoor event space, large through to small, in a permanent or temporary structure. It’s where you meet your audience, clients, customers, delegates or employees to create truly memorable experiences that get your message across.
Live Event Services
Event Video Solutions
We have an incredible range of equipment to display your content. Single screen displays through to LED Video Walls, mobile trailer mounted LED units, projectors, interactive displays and tablets. We have the experience and equipment to deliver all of your technical needs for your exhibit or venue.
Event Audio Solutions
All the equipment you need to bring exceptional sound quality to your event. Speakers, microphones and digital mixing desks all managed by our specialist production technicians to deliver high quality audio.
Event Connectivity Solutions
We are specialists in providing networking and connectivity for permanent or temporary spaces and we understand the critical nature of secure connectivity to your event success. We can provide and manage wired networks, Wifi, Cable infrastructure, VoIP, CCTV and Fibre Leased Lines. We can provide connectivity in any space for any numbers of users.
Event IT Solutions
Our workshop is full of all the specialist equipment that works hard in the background to ensure your event runs without a hitch. Hardware to run your content, a full range of laptops and custom built computers, Network switches, Watchout Media Servers, Media Player all manage the smooth production of your content.
Live Event Support
Why work with us?
Creative Technical Solutions
If you’re looking to bring a concept or creative idea to life with tech consult our technical team who have the expertise and knowledge to design innovative cutting-edge solutions. Be it AV&IT, event connectivity or show production we have got the skills and experience to make it happen.
Dedicated Client Support
Excellent Relationships are the bedrock of all our work. A dedicated technical account manager will work with you to fully understand your event aspirations, they’ll help you find the best AV or virtual production solution for your event.
Expert Installation, event support & production
With over 25 years of full-service delivery our industry leading crew will ensure you can focus on your audience while we deal with all aspects of installation and maintenance of your event Tech.
Cutting Edge Technology
With a huge rental inventory of event technology we have the kit you need to create attention grabbing engagement for your visitors.
Interested in rental only – please contact us here
Let's work together
Questions & Answers
- What services do you offer?We offer AV integration for indoor & outdoor spaces, either on a rental basis or sale for the uk, Europe and globally.
- What is an Official / Preferred supplier?An official / preferred supplier are the contractor chosen by the organiser to look after all Audio Visual requirements for the show.
- What is a service charge?Our full service covers pre-show administration, delivery to your booth, full installation, case storage, daily switch on & off, dismantle & pack up. Technical assistance on site is available 09:00 – 18:00 daily.
- Is there a restriction to length of hire?Our aim to provide the best solution for the length of hire required. Your dedicated account manager will work with you to assess whether it is a rental or a sale project. We provide anything from a one day hire to a 2 year roadshow.
- What is a damage waiver?Covers against damage and theft, see our T&C’s (Does NOT include tablets). We’re happy to remove this providing you can send us your insurance details covering our equipment whilst onsite.
- Do you offer permanent installs?Yes, please get in contact to discuss your requirements (Case Studies available on request).
- What equipment do you stock?We have a large inventory of equipment, with 55,000 items ranging from PA systems, interactive large format displays and everything in between.
- What LED do you offer?We offer a wide range of LED from our Ultra high def 1.5mm, 2.6mm and through to 3.9mm which is perfect for LED banners. This is not limited to indoor alone as we can supply a range of outdoor LED.
- What do your rental screens come with?All of our screens come with wall brackets and a 2 metre HDMI cable. You will need to hire a laptop or media player to display your own content if you do not already have one.
- Can I mount my screen onto any wall?As long as you have a reinforced wall we can mount the screen to it. If this is at an exhibition hall please check with your stand contractor.