Virtual & Hybrid Events
Specialists in Virtual & Hybrid Events
Virtual & Hybrid events create a meeting space for remote audiences of any size. We have a huge depth and breadth of expertise and experience in both physical and virtual events having successfully delivered hundreds of thousands around the globe over the past 25 years. Making the most of both worlds allows you to expand your reach to offer the ultimate in accessibility for all your attendees.
Our technical specialists work in partnership with our customers to design, plan and produce high impact, engaging live events covering a huge spectrum including virtual conferences, virtual award shows, virtual training, and virtual employee conferences to name just a few.
Virtual & Hybrid Event Solutions
Onsite Recording Set/Studio
We’ll help design a professional event set or stage design specifically to look fantastic on-screen, ensuring that your event and presenters project your brand through the distance of the virtual medium. Our technical team will install and manage the production utilising a full studio AV package including broadcast quality cameras, studio lighting, professional audio and robust and secure live streaming capabilities.
During filming our technicians will mix multiple camera feeds to create a dynamic and engaging programme, sound will be crystal clear and studio lighting will illuminate presenters correctly for the stream.
Expert Virtual & Hybrid Event Production
Our skilled production team have a dedicated control room packed full of the latest studio production equipment. They will select the best camera angles and mix them with slick graphic overlays, videos and presentations to create a professional live stream.
By using some of our extensive range of AV screens on-set, remote speakers can be patched into the studio setting, bringing together multiple speakers from around the globe for panel discussions, interviews, or awards.
Mission critical network provision has long been a mainstay of our offering, so rest assured our network engineers will ensure that a highspeed connection, with multiple layers of contingency will deliver your stream flawlessly.
Virtual Event User Interface
Our team will build you a custom branded web-based user interface (Hub) with secure registration that allows you to showcase your content, stream live & pre-recorded speaker sessions and host webinars.
Virtual & Hybrid Event Support
Why work with us?
Creative Technical Solutions
If you’re looking to bring a concept or creative idea to life with tech consult our technical team who have the expertise and knowledge to design innovative cutting-edge solutions. Be it AV&IT, event connectivity or show production we have got the skills and experience to make it happen.
Dedicated Client Support
Excellent Relationships are the bedrock of all our work. A dedicated technical account manager will work with you to fully understand your event aspirations, they’ll help you find the best AV or virtual production solution for your event.
Expert Installation, event support & production
With over 25 years of full-service delivery our industry leading crew will ensure you can focus on your audience while we deal with all aspects of installation and maintenance of your event Tech.
Cutting Edge Technology
With a huge rental inventory of event technology we have the kit you need to create attention grabbing engagement for your visitors.
Interested in rental only – please contact us here
Let's work together
Questions & Answers
- What is a webinar?A webinar is a seminar presented in an online format. It allows brands and business to connect with their users and customers in a digital world and share their message and information online.
- How do I host a Virtual Event?Virtual Events run in a similar to a Live TV broadcast. In most circumstances they require presenters, a host, an audience and an identity. DBpixelhouse work closely with our customers to take the stresses of hosting a Virtual Event away to create an enjoyable and memorable online experience for their users.
- Can my Virtual Event be run remotely?Absolutely. One of the many benefits to a Virtual Event is that both the participants and audience can attend in a completely remote environment without even needing to leave their own home.
- Are there venues that I can host my virtual event at?Yes. DBpixelhouse has a fully functioning studio set up in which we can host your virtual event. We provide all the equipment needed to successfully deliver your event and our team of dedicated and skilled technicians can bring the event to you at a venue of your choice.
- How do I plan a Virtual Event?Planning is the most important part of any Virtual Event. Your event will have a dedicated team that work closely with you to plan every detail of your event ensuring the highest quality final product.
- What are the risks involved with doing a Live Virtual Event?As with any Live Event there are risks involved. DBpixelhouse work hard to mitigate as much risk as possible. There are lots of options to remove certain risks for your event. Pre-recording of footage is a great way to minimise any unforeseen problems and enables you to have a very polished final product.
- My presenters are nervous for the Live Show day – what can I do to help?Presenting in live format can always be daunting. Our team will be there to offer all the technical assistance required to install confidence in your presenters. Full rehearsals are a must to make sure that everyone is happy with their role in the event.
- What happens if someone misses the Virtual Event?We offer an on-demand service and record all the events that we run. We can share the recordings with you to distribute to anyone that may have missed the event.
- I need reassurance in the value of a Virtual EventDBpixelhouse understand the element of the unknown with a Virtual Event. We have a proven track record in the delivery of Virtual Events, and understand the value they bring, so we can guide you through all the choices when designing your event to ensure you get value for your investment.
- I want to make my Virtual Event more interactive – what can I do?We have a dedicated team of creative, tech minded professionals who will work with you to energise and excite your audience with interactive additions to your event. We love a challenge and are constantly pushing ourselves to deliver bespoke, fully unique Virtual interactions.