Your 3D environment can be easily linked to any website, social media platform, email or organisers site.
13000+Event Visitors (pcm)
- "Jez, Rhina and the DBpixelhouse team were great to work with.....We have appreciated how flexible how flexible they have been, making sure to communicate everything along the process in a way that was easy to understand. It was truly a collaborative effort with their team and we are so pleased with the end result!"
- "Jez, Rhian and the DBpixelhouse team were great to work with! They created an incredible virtual environment for us and delivered a truly unique virtual brand experience."
- Finally we can fully represent ourselves at online events in a space that we have control over both visually and functionally.
- This offers ITV a competitive advantage in the current climate
- This is my first virtual event and I can see that a tremendous amount of time and effort has gone into setting it up. The work has been first class and the inclusion of all staff amazing! Great work by all internal and external staff - Thank You!
- This is my first virtual event and it has been phenomenal. I have learnt so much and I'm amazed at the attention to detail of the exhibitions. I've had an amazing time and thank you to everyone involved in creating and running this event!
- We were looking for the market leader in the virtual space, I'm so glad we've found you
- This is Awesome!
Let's work together
Questions & Answers
- Why DBpixelhouse?DBpixelhouse have been working in events for over 25 years, winning multiple awards along the way. The team behind Pixelhub have worked on some of the biggest and most innovative interactive event experiences which is just one of the reasons of the success of Pixelhub. We are event people helping to build virtual events. All in house.
- How much does it cost?Packages start from just £15k for our standard customisable Pixelhub platform.
Fully bespoke Pixelhub Live & Event elements mean that we design and build the system to your requirements and pricing is fully dependant on your specification.
Please call us to discuss your ideal virtual event.
- How long does it take to set up an event?Pixelhub has a lead time of approximately 4 weeks. Pixelhub live functions are fully bespoke and so will require greater project build time, a minimum of 8-12 weeks is desirable, but get in touch to discuss if we can help design a solution that fits your timing requirements.
For a whole event, we need time to plan and configure the more complex system for the organiser, and build individual stands with end clients, the earlier you speak to us the better.
- More QuestionsWe are sure that you will have lots more questions, please fill out the contact form for a virtual meeting with one of the creative consultancy team or see some of our commonly asked questions here: Frequently Aasked Questions